Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Schwinn Srb-1800 Ac Adaptor



And now we have just mounted and although there is no desire for anything I realize that soon we are busy with long waits, type of game they enjoy almost as much as Hunting, very different to this in concept because it is a separate game in which intelligence is measured hunter's instincts piggy, here fighters in solitude, being alone in the enjoyment and of course, the failures ...

"We were already six months behind that dirty and as we had told the guard that other hunters had also tried to preserve hunting for two or three years without success, the fault was a wait to see him scared the animal in one of your posts, that marked him for life as it was not a sound russet shot him in the dust were marked impact on memory. When we put what we just heard come from behind very taken by a cat flap, his movements remain the same, turns increasingly smaller concentric diameter around the post until the very foot of the little guy and when I discovered ... BRRUUHH, run and you it was a silly face long story.


The stand was very dense with thickets on either side, to improve vision got on a pallet on a little guy with a scrap metal railings to prevent a careless night will cost you upset, just across a small clearing where the piggy ate because you were to put piggy ate or not, but if this ever went there was someone in the office waiting to scold and your you left to come again. We tried a thousand ways, even scold me one night after we left we did the little theater of the post, after a while the same operation, a turn, another turn, one more and as you can imagine ... BRRUUHH and run.

It became an obsession Guarro del Villar (named so expect my partner) and although I acosejaban to desist from the I wore it every night, waiting for your appointment.

My first encounter with this pig was in the month of March, was the first expected we did at the curb and the lot since I first had to choose and chose the del Villar. Given the date on which we, in the heart of Sierra Morena the cold and wet hit a great time, so there I was stuffed into my bag more comfortable loden a bush.
At about nine o'clock at night I hear the screen just behind me, the air reveals biased so I know its not going to catch me, I have to say that this is the only Once the piggy did not turn around the post, possibly because it took almost a year without being bothered. The approach to the feeder is very slow but his breathing and the occasional crack guide me, it takes more than one hour to travel a mere fifty meters in that time I think I'm going to faint, I have to close your mouth so you do not hear the beating of my heart, it's time to practice the theory and I repeat again and again as I have do things ... The night is very dark so I can only guess that the dirty sound is standing right in front of the feedlot, motionless, alert to the slightest sound or vibration to warn you of danger. I can not anymore, I take the hands of the bag and grab the rifle that I have on my knees y. .. CLAN rebar whore!

The Piggy scolded me and goes, this beginner's mistake, of not measuring anything else to get my movements the job cost me not fold the dirty but otherwise was the beginning of a sensational fight with the more rational animal with which I have found ... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment