Monday, February 14, 2011

Anniversary Card Verses

WHAT'S UP CLOSE SEASON

With Lucia Piruetanal the

Although there is the "auction" in Castilla - La Mancha and Auyeski in Cordoba, a server terminates the overburden season, a season that could be described as good general level .

Day huge with Tomy

The packs in Palanco almost ná!

all get along great disappointment to see the results of the first monterías confirmed what we saw on our summer visits to farms, venao dawn not finished. On the other hand the poor economic situation has also marked the passing of the season watching monterías suspending or assisting others with less posts than usual. We will have to think positive, that this crisis can be made that prices return to your site.
Marranazo of Otiñar with Luis and Tomy


Unforgettable day with Pipi , collar category.

In particular I had a great year, with the Rehal've never seen La Monteria from another perspective and I've enjoyed most of the days of hunting. I see that Lucy treats what I am teaching, who is set must be fixed and I think it is ready for next year take one more step, that's another big party. I managed to collect some good trophies but I know that is not "live motivate" anyone bitter sweet. And of course I enjoyed nearly forty days with my friends having a great time, laughing on many occasions, suffering in many others, watching hunting dogs, talking about hunting and field and mounted to the end of the day.
There was also time for stalking

With my Hermanillos one of the best of my life monterías
engrasaré
This week my arms, gather my stuff, I will order l four bullets as I stay loose in the bag and let the cattle rest of the year which is excited as few and although the game is over there to get down to work to prepare Season 2011 - 2012 and God willing this will continue to share with you.
What cost kill these venao Cabeza Parda!

Without doubt my best photo year

0 comments:

Post a Comment