Sunday, February 27, 2011

Homemade Trailer Ontario 2010

Waiting Waiting Waiting I II

"... mid-September with the property stayed close much expect to not disturb the bellowing besides being intolerable to expect to be stationed in a tree while listening to screaming. In what I took on September 18 due to the farm with my collar, the journey takes place as usual, making cabals which may be the best place in terms of what the guard told us ... El Hoyo is taken but people think it is fine and others seem somewhat boring, only in The Banas and Villar seems to go something interesting though Villar Piggy ... you know it's impossible to kill. After a moment of silence John Henry and I agreed on by the guard house to see how we can look for the returns to our friend in a last desperate attempt to.

The gate across the piggy before entering the square is a grid that starts at the farm in half, to be more accurate four halves as a pasture protects the screen from time to time planting and has about six hundred meters wide, across dense forest again. And why do not I hope in the pelao?, How best can give me a chance?

very early

As we head into the enclave and after a few laps I decide to get as far as possible the last wicket, if our reasoning is logical to come away more confident the more you create the danger, but yes, in the middle of a crop. Now we had to find the exact site where to sit because there were two input chocks planting and it was impossible to master them at the same time, the Pipi this sentence, YOU WILL BE PLACED BELOW THIS ENCINA, and pussy, said it so seriously that I had no doubts that would be the chosen venue.

took John Henry to The Banas because he always likes to (rightly) get plenty of time to the post and put toward the other end of the property. I leave the car away from where I'm going to put it Rufo, who remains in, conjecture the pigs and cattle that is a pleasure and there are no risks. I take the chair, backpack and my 308WM and walk. In twenty minutes I'm sitting on my lap and rifle jersey gestures as whistleblowers to save me when the fresh attack.
Start
wait, that first magical time in which you are a little more relaxed and the problems start to evaporate from your head, which look like the shadows are getting longer and the colors start to become lost in a gray wanting different hues, this time in which the sounds of the day give place to the whispers of the night in your mind is lost thinking chaaan anything until I hear complaints like the wire in the dark ... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment