Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Shampoo For Older Dry Women's Hair

CASTLE Otin, MEET THE HEART IS TIGHT END OF SEASON

was one of those days that go because you gotta go, you go because Fito told me to accompany him to put an army and we were a little step, you're going because I was making very long Christmas and because (I always say this) ... you go because you can not kill a round table marranaco from home.

***
I got up very early and although we hunted near from home Fito warned me of the beating and had to prepare the team of "escalation" as well as chest and back climb up into a good breakfast. Regulatory coffee in "Drumsticks" with John Henry and Pepe y. .. road. We came to the board and change the color, many familiar faces made me take the morning run in a circle, Loren, Santi Palomares, Popi, Poncho, Los Hnos Raya, Alberto Cows ... . Neither I find the draw but if I see José Galán quickly to one and all to close the stain as soon as possible, how much this hobby has Galán!

At about 11:00 my collar me a nod and go, Fito puts a fleet of 9 seats and all but 9 walk is close to where God lives and where we go, from 6 are lost vereas and the ground turns into a sharp climb Casquero mixing with mud and thorns. As I heard the first bark, and about 13:15, we crowned our Tourmalet particular, the post is a small plateau that forms a natural balcony from which dominates the gorge, twin and catch his breath.

Upon arrival we were infatuated with a male mountain until some shots from the line we wake from our slumber and put us on alert, an off-hook guarrete to Nostro, Fito clearly hits while my vertigo makes me uncomfortable pull will age. Do not fully recover from pretty set when I see the last position of the rope pulling what at first sight and without binoculars can see that is a marranzo, a mob of nearly a hundred kilos in the ass very low and all the crosses head Casquero as the soul that takes the devil takes our direction so that the peace is lost in that bracket, all are there settings that look better! or as soon as you buzz you have !!!... spend a few seconds to make eternal ... suddenly appears in the piggy trasluzón 200 yards, is not ideal but it set loose a message, quote Fito tell "your name was, I think we apiol a guarrac ..." I do not finish the sentence when we see them again in a pelao where you backing, a blood stain on the side (just back) reveals that the previous shot is played, the pig is lost. The minute you hear a shot coming from the army that we have before our "we already have puppets."
It runs in the morning between the wild barking, grabbing and precipitous sheep and dogs and water that has me worried because it will erase the traces of blood from the dirty, Carlos passed the Rehal and told him the play, speaking over the walkie to his companion that goes for the high hand and locate the piggy says is great but the front rank hunter says it is yours, I drop the world at his feet. There is a good beat and I pick the gear, chaps me trouble and tell you if it comes Fito "go for one balls, as I will not go !!!". As two hounds on foot, climbing and crawling we reached the crime scene, there awaits a young man who says he has only made a shot or two shots if we find the pig ... is ours. He told the girl before they see the pig which has the stain of blood, that he was surprised and began to doubt that the pig is yours but how much we strive Fito and I could not find anything but a shot after a good while to prevent the situation on forever made the decision to transfer the dirty despite having very clear that we had wounded.

I grab my head by the ears to help this great huntsman with the beheading as miracle, a perfect circle from a bullet pierces the animal's ear, Fito, big business, explains what a heater of dirty needles and that came almost died when that buzz that has finished laying the floor. The argument convinced the young hunter who tells us that if we found blood before firing the dirty can not be yours, Fito first 15 seconds and five meters above manchorrones I found two that survived the downpour ... the piggy is ours, I restrain myself the joy out of respect for huntsman who has lost the trophy but when I'm alone I melt into an embrace with my friend who downloaded the tension of a day that I can not erase from my memory.
Recognize MONTEROS PD as the one "discussed" the dirty because it gives pleasure to meet with men of that caliber in the mountains. Thank

Fito their faith and commitment but faltered because when put on more momentum in the company, are a brother crack, a crack and a dachshund.

0 comments:

Post a Comment