Friday, January 21, 2011

Average Size Of Women Japan

CONGRATULATIONS FROM GUARRO and Montesa

10 days had passed since our adventure in Otiñar and I headed over those hills where silver navajeros of massive bodies, live in coexistence with the wild. Again
print rocky hike impossible where as Tommy says "that does not puncture bites", again very close to God again and again with friends. Today we were Luis protagonists, Tommy and I we occupied the gates, a stone mine drew my tightrope skills. And the piggy soon appeared, a very large slips between Louis and I sent him a message that makes you roll ... gets up and flies down the ravine, that I do not think that you can collect.
In the first hour of hunting I have seen more than forty piggy shot not because they are young or female and where I am is a silly throw. Another herd was near my gate, my heart beats so hard that I have to close her mouth to not hear my own pulse, though the distance is short, approximately 30 m climb to four increases the viewer not to miss one (small), two (slut), three, four and five (scratch) ... twenty-five (big slut), suddenly and do not know why I keep pointing to the wicket but it's been a few seconds without showing I see this animal on the snout poke a stick remarkably macareno that their defenses, I relax, I cross the knuckle and you loose a pildorazo, the pig falls on his ass with his mouth open but if it is standing blades, Luis I cries from the stone to tell as it is, A pepinazo, a pepinazo!, Tomy bottom is spread the joy letting go four or five compliments.
morning runs slowly, the pigs do not leave but I'm going to something else, I smoke a cigar with the sun on your face, I think if my father will have been lucky, but Antonio knows that mice coloraos, Fito I remember he'll be back in the office and I'm going alegrión to give, so I'm doing time until four in the afternoon we descend to see what will be one of the trophies of my life.
Well as I said, this is not over ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment