Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Best Way To Hurt Balls

and III

"... in the pitch darkness the sound of the screen confuses me and makes me hesitate a moment, such is the confusion that I doubt if the piggy is out for the breaches that dominated or more ago but my brain reacts and brings me back to reality, have been two or maybe three seconds you want the wire rang me up from the chair and faced the rifle, turning light to locate him about two hundred feet in the middle of planting , there you are! six months behind you and surprise you cross a trot pelao mess ...

The flash makes you step out but not run, do not know if age makes him indestructible or simply believe has realized that not worth taking, there have been many times that eluded the traps of hunters but this time it has fallen into one of them, perhaps the simplest, so you'll have entrusted their fate now that passes through the hunter misses the shot as happened years ago ...

Another waiting since

With the animal in motion the shot is similar to the launch of a hunt so I put the cross on his shoulder and shot, not dirty accused, locking and firing back, beef steak, the piggy is not troubled but it is becoming more skewed, a third shot and then runs away like a soul by the devil, a fourth shot almost ass and into the night stocks end with my charger, again silence and solitude.

would be nice if someone did a picture in these circumstances, the stupid face must be super-duper apechuques pick up the car and took them to where Rufus is waiting for me, I put her cencerrilla and took him to the crime scene, there I find neither a drop of blood, but not necessary, Rufus is one of those days when the Vulture inspired as he cracked that goal to Cadiz, or the slaughter of Ponce in Sales morlaco with Samuel, that was the day ground nose Rufus walked over a mile along the track, in fact I came to doubt him and when I turned around giving all for lost dog snorted I broke the stomach knots, the set culminates with a fight between the old wounded and unconscious macareno Dachshund that gap for the dog shot in the head.

Moloney very worn by age
Now there is cold, the sweat flows from every pore of my skin, I check my little warrior and I notice that you have everything in place and then I'm on my knees in front of my rival, I take my time, I cherish and I thank you for making me feel HUNTER, this spectacular animal is not very big in body, certainly has diminished over the years, the mouth is not just a single tooth or two good knives too sharp and a very funky worn for years, is very thin, some worms come out of the wounds he had in his mouth, was clearly a veteran.

When I went for John Henry and saw what was in the trailer are brought together in an embrace, his joy was as great as mine, this time I did way back with immense satisfaction, but as I write this I note with nostalgia a bitter taste, I never had a rival in that category and perhaps circumstances prevent me from having another as has been why has encouraged me to write this story and although I have bigger piggy this is my best victory. "


My opponent
PD day I returned the butcher following three bullets smashed the 308wm that had been housed in the arms of dirty without causing the slightest damage, only the final shot went behind her ribs and was lodged in his chest cavity able to stop the animal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment